When it comes to fun Dr Seuss knew his stuff – “If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good.” But we’re going to take it one step further; fun isn’t just good, it’s awesome and here at Boothers HQ your fun is literally our business. That’s why we’ve put together 5 ridiculously fun (and strategic) reasons you should be considering our open-air photo booths at your next corporate event.
1) You don’t want to leave that # to chance! We’ve all been there – you generously provide free drinks to your staff and Jim from accounting partakes, generously, in your generosity. Queue inappropriate photo and equally inappropriate hashtag using your company name. Boothers photo booths halt tipply hashtag disasters by using a hashtag chosen by you. Sorry (not sorry) Jim!
2) Peekaboo, yes we can actually see you! Why hide all the fun away in an old-fashioned enclosed photo booth? Bring the party front and centre for the crowd to enjoy! Think work place frenemies united over a mutual love for gag glasses...trust us, it happens!
3) Say goodbye to those awkward work event photos Boothers puts the happy back into corporate happy snaps with our super fun backdrops and a quirky prop box for your guests to break out and get in touch with their zany side.
4) Memories fade quickly, if you let them! And whilst sometimes at a party that can be a good thing (yep, hi Jim, we’re looking at you!) you’ve invested time and money into your corporate event so you’re going to want to keep your brand hype buzzing long after the dust has settled on the festivities. That’s why we provide you with your own online photo gallery within 48 hours.
5) Want social media exposure, without all the legwork? Of course you do, who doesn’t?! With our hashtag printer your guests do all the hard work (whilst having a blast!) by hashtagging their own images using a hashtag chosen by you, which means you sit back and bask in all your newfound likes and those all important targeted followers.
So my corporate buddies, there you have it. Next time you’re looking to impress not only the crowd at your next event, but potential clients and social media audiences, drop us a line. We’re always happy to have a chat about bringing our open-air photo booth experience to your next Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane based events.